NEXT AUCTION: Tuesday, October 26th, Starting At 1:00PM. Featuring a large collection of porcelain signs, gas pumps, nostalgia. the sale you will not forget.
Always Taking Consignments! We Specialize In Large And Small Estates!
We hold monthly online Auctions from Consignors which always include a variety of interesting Antiques and Collectibles. Each sale averages 300-400 items. All Auctions sales can be accessed through the icollector link on our Website!
Please contact us for more information and rates.
CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALES
- In these Conditions of Sales the term “Auctioneer” refers to The Mad Picker Antiques & Collectibles.
- All bidders must register with icollector in order to view and bid.
- The Auctioneer shall have the right to bid on behalf of any person.
- Bidder acknowledges that it is his/her responsibility to inspect all items and to make his/her own inquiries. All merchandise purchased AS IS WHERE IS with all its faults. There shall be no guarantees or warranties expressed or implied statutory or otherwise of any nature whatsoever, each and every lot will be sold “as is, where is”.
- While the Auctioneer has made a reasonable effort to catalogue and describe the various goods or lots to be sold, neither the Auctioneer nor the seller makes any representation as to the correctness of the catalogue description of any lot or item in a lot. All buyers agree that they are purchasing the goods on an “as is” where is basis, in reliance solely on their own inspection of the goods and that the sale is not subject to any express, implied or statutory warranties or condition.
- Unless exempted by law all buyers are required to pay Goods and Services Tax and Retail Sales Tax on all purchases.
- The buyer shall be the person making the highest bid which is acceptable to the Auctioneer. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the highest bidder either before or immediately after the sale of any lot the Auctioneer may, at the Auctioneer’s sole discretion, determine the successful bidder of re-offer the lot for sale.
- The Auctioneer has the sole discretion to refuse any bid and advance the bidding.
- All items are sold to the highest bidder.
- All items are to be paid in full the day or the next day of auction. Payment methods are Visa, MasterCard, Debit and cash. There is a 18% buyer’s premium, 7% PST tax and 5% GST tax on top of the winning bid price. We give a 2% discount for payments made by Debit or Cash.
- Shipping & handling fees MUST be arranged with The Mad Picker at the expense of the bidder. All items will be marked that we don’t ship.
- We would appreciate if local buyers would bring their own boxes and wrapping paper when picking up.